Orgain Keto Collagen Protein powder with MCT oil, chocolate flavour – Paleo friendly, grass fed hydrolyzed collagen peptides type 1 and 3, dairy free, gluten free, soy free.
Price: From $26.35
Size: 12 options
About this item
- Includes 1 (0.88 pound) Orgain chocolate keto collagen protein powder with MCT oil
- Provides an ideal 2:1 ratio of protein to fat with 10 grams of grass fed pasture raised collagen peptides hydrolyzate (types I and III), 5 grams of MCT oil powder per serving
- Paleo and Keto friendly, zero net carbs, dairy free, lactose free, gluten free, soy free, no sugar added
- Combined benefits of Keto and collagen. Great as a supplement to your ketogenic diet and helps raise ketone levels and supplies energy to support your daily activities. Supports strong grams hair & nails, healthy bones, and radiant skin
- Mixes easily in water, coffee, tea, or any liquid of your choice. Perfect for adding grams into smoothies, meal replacement shakes, a quick breakfast or snack drink
Collagen is a great powder for any diet, keto or not. Typically the store bought variety is difficult to mix in water, and has a decent taste at best. With the aforementioned kind, you definitely feel as if you’re drinking a supplement.
This powder, however, breaks the trend magnificently. Not ONLY is it a very high quality collagen supplement, but it also comes at a more than reasonable price. Other powders of this quality will have you spending upwards of double the cost, but this makes the keto lifestyle more affordable for everybody. That is a service to people in an of itself.
The best thing about this collagen, perhaps, must be its incredible taste. Now chocolate taste is chocolate taste, and powders usually give you what you would expect in that. This powder is a darker, richer flavor that could be considered miraculous. Not because it tastes like a Michelan rated chef’s creation, but rather because it can be mixed into almost anything and make the drink taste good. I make a green shake full of broccoli, sprouts, kale, and other vegetables. All these things blended together is obviously not exactly palatable. When I add this collagen, it goes from a malaise of green sludge to a TREAT. It makes it actually taste good. That is why this is a 5 star product. You won’t be disappointed.