About this item
- ???? A COMPLETE MULTIVITAMIN & MINERAL SUPPLEMENT: Our vitamin and mineral complex offers a combination of 9 essential vitamins, minerals & trace elements: including B2, B12, vitamin D3, Calcium, Phosphorous, Iron, Zinc, Selenium & iodine. Each ingredient is carefully dosed and has specific functions. Vitamin D, for example, contributes to the normal function of the immune system, while B vitamins contribute to the reduction of fatigue.
- ⭐ WITH NATURAL VITAMINS & MINERALS: For our product we included natural and plant-based vitamin and mineral sources: Calcium ( Aquamin F)** Brand Ingredients is a natural mineral source produced from calcareous marine algae (Lithothamnion sp.)
- ???? NOT OVERDOSED & PERFECT FOR VEGAN: Our multivitamin capsules are carefully dosed as an overdose of certain vitamins and minerals can cause side effects. Thus, it is also suitable for vegans. In one package: 120 capsules (2-month supply). Recommended dosage: 2 capsule per day.
- ???? VEGAN VITAL COMPLEX : Our Classic line is defined by high-quality vegan supplements that cover a wide range of essential nutrients, plant extracts and other functional ingredients. We make a high strength Vegan Premium Formula which contains no artificial color or flavors and free from allergens
- ???? Money back Guarantee: if you still feel you are not satisfied then without question we will refund your money.(*Note- Every individual has a different body structure and different lifestyle so result will not be same for all we recommend to please follow Dosage Instructions on back label).
Vegan Vital Complex
- Vitamin & mineral mix specially designed for vegans
- With Vitamin D3 15μg, Vitamin B2 1.4mg, Vitamin B12 400μg, Calcium 500mg, Phosphorous 238mg, Iron 14mg, Zinc 10mg, Selenium 55μg & Iodine 150μg as per daily dosage
- Premium Quality raw materials including Aquamin
- Recommended dosage: 2 capsules per day
- 120 capsules
- 100% vegan
- Made in UK
- Gluten Free
- Great Value
THE IMPORTANCE OF VITAMIN B12, B2 & D3, IRON, CALCIUM, IODINE, SELENIUM, ZINC
- contribute to normal function of red blood cells
- contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- contribute to normal fertility and reproduction
- contribute to normal muscle function
- contribute to the maintenance of normal hair.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Aquamin F* (Lithothamnion calcareum), Capsule Shell: HydroxyPropylMethylCellulose, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Citrate Dihydrate, Anti-Caking Agents: Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide; Vitamin D3 100,000IU/g Vegan(Cholecalciferol), Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B12(Methylcobalamin), Potassium Iodide.
Take 2 Capsules daily with meal and water. Do not exceed stated dose.
Having already supplemented with a multivitamin for a good few years, including vitamin B12 & B2, vitamin D3, iron, calcium, iodine, selenium and zinc along with others for general health and immune support I’m confident in supplementing my diet with this due to my long-term use which itself is based on my in-depth previous research – if you’re not sure if this is right for you or not then do research properly first or consult a professional.
If you’re already confident about the benefits of a multivitamin like this and the fact it won’t interfere with any other supplements or issues then these are a good vegan friendly choice with each of the 2 tablets per serving seeing these last around two months so not too bad value wise.
I am really happy with this product. First of all it is clearly marked as being vegan. This means that the capsules are made from vegetarian shells and it means that the D3 is sourced as being vegan. Often D3 is actually vegetarian rather than vegan and sauce. At under a tenner this is very good value for money to.
You are getting all the important vegan nutrients and minerals. Such as B 12. The capsules are easy enough to swallow as they are of a standard size. You get 120 in the bottle and if you stick to the recommended two a day dosage then they will last a couple of months. Definitely want to consider if you are vegan.
Please leave a comment.